Thursday, April 15, 2021

Container Garden Update w/ Pics

 Hello again.  I've got the plants out getting some sun right now, so I thought I'd share some pictures of the gang.

Here they all are...

Here's a closer pic of the zukes, the cedars, the tomatoes, and the lettuces...

Here's a closer pic of another zuke and the carrots...


Now that the lettuce is getting multiple leaves, I need to separate them again.  And plant a new round of lettuces.  The carrots are in desperate need of thinning, but I think I might leave these and see what happens.  Meanwhile, I bought another pack of carrot seeds and plan to plant those more judiciously.  Maybe take Janet's suggestion and use a salt shaker.  

I now have at least ten tiny tomato sprouts.  Those are in the egg crate and they'll need to get a bit bigger before I transplant them.  I also have about seven zucchini plants.  Woohoo.  Zukes galore.  I can't wait.  

I feel like a mad scientist.  And I want to plant more stuff!  Bwa ha ha.


2 comments:

  1. SPROUTS! Go you! Gonna have lots of yummies sooner than later. Beware though. We're supposed to have a high of 70 on Monday with a freeze and possible snow on Tuesday. Go home, Mother Nature, you're drunk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. They're all back in the garage. They're too little to be outside overnight yet. And, yeah, Nature's totally drunk.

      Delete

Conversation Growth

Update - 8/2/21

I know I haven't been around in a while, but that's because not much is going on in the garden. Except today, I found a new flower o...