Saturday, April 10, 2021

Welcome to The Totally Amateur Container Gardener

Hey all,

I'm trying something out here.  This is a way for me to keep track and make notes about my new hobby of container gardening.  Nothing fancy.  Just me talking about my journey so 1) I don't forget, 2) I can look back and see what worked and what didn't for next year, 3) help anyone else who might be thinking about doing this, too.

Heh, like I don't already have enough to do.  

Stay tuned for posts and updates as I progress.  There will probably be a lot of posts right up front and then maybe only occasionally.  With photos, if I remember to take them.  

-B.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Conversation Growth

Update - 8/2/21

I know I haven't been around in a while, but that's because not much is going on in the garden. Except today, I found a new flower o...